Innovation based on Behavioral Science
I am an innovation guide who combines 25 years of experience as a serial innovator and internal consultant at P&G with deep insights from applied psychology, perceptual science, and behavioral economics to facilitate:
- Systematic innovation in product, package and communication design.
- Retail designs (digital and conventional) Designing for unconscious and unarticulated needs
- Designing for unconscious and unarticulated needs (Multisensory, human centered, emotion driven)
- Research that evaluates what people do, not what they say they will do
- Creating a sustainable innovation culture